Naar navigatie springen Naar zoeken springen
From any country within the European Union, you may transfer your gift to either of the following bank accounts:
|To a bank account in the Netherlands|
- 1) The Vereniging (association) Wikimedia Nederland
- is one of the local chapters approved by the WMF. The chapters support the goals of the WMF from a local perspective. The chapter's activities rely to a large extent on donations as well.. You may also support the association by your membership.
- *) IBAN/BIC
- These numbers/codes are needed for international bank transfers (see hereafter).
- Donations with the WMF as beneficiary, may also be transferred to the Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland. In that case, please include: for the WMF in de remark field of your transfer. Your donation will either be forwarded to the WMF, or - after consent - be used for expenses the WMF would otherwise incur in Europe. (e.g. to extend the capacity of the computer centre in Amsterdam).
International bank transfers
- From EU countries
- According current legislation, an international bank transfer within the EU may cost no more than the usual fee for a domestic transfer. In many cases those costs will be zero. You will need an IBAN number and possibly a BIC code for such international transfer (see above).
- From other countries
- Bank transfers to any of above accounts will definitely incur extra bank transfer costs. Alternatives (which also may imply additional charges) can be found .