GLAM-WIKI 2015/Proposals/Medical collaborations (working with translation organizations, government and other NGOs)
This is an accepted submission for GLAM-WIKI 2015.
- Submission no. GW15.1015
- Title of the submission
- Medical Collaborations (Working with Translation Organizations, Governments and other NGOs)
- Type of submission
- Author of the submission
- James Heilman
- Country of origin
- Wiki Project Med Foundation
- User:Doc James
- Personal homepage or blog
- Twitter username
- Facebook url
WikiProject Med Foundation has been involvement with a number of collaborations over the years including with: translation organizations, governmental organizations, journals, universities and other websites. This will be a review of what we have been working on and what we have learned.
- Detailed proposal
This will be an overview of some of the projects WikiProject Med Foundation has been involved with over the years. While discuss what has and has not been successful. Partnerships discussed will include: Translators Without Borders, World Health Organizations, UCSF, Open Medicine, and the NIH and AHRQ among others.
- Length of presentation/talk
- 25 Minutes
- Target audience
- All levels
- Expected outcomes
- There are many other like minded organizations besides galleries, libraries and museums. And look at some of the other potential collaborators and what we have found successful with respect to healthcare content.
- Will you attend GLAM-WIKI 2015 if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Only available Apr 9th and 10th
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).