GLAM-WIKI 2015/Proposals/Mid term is better than one night shot: Strategy and scalability in GLAM partnerships
This is an accepted submission for GLAM-WIKI 2015.
- Submission no. GW15.1016
- Title of the submission
Mid term is better than one night shot: Strategy and scalability in GLAM partnerships
- Type of submission
- Author of the submission
- Country of origin
- E-mail address
- Personal homepage or blog
- Twitter username
- Facebook url
We have all done some GLAM partnerships, we are not "virgin" anymore. But, how can we better drive our GLAMwiki partnerships to fit our chapters goal's and keep helping our community of editors
- Detailed proposal
It's quite a long time since we started GLAM project globally. We've all run an edit-a-thon, we've all done some content donations... but they seem like islands in the free knowledge ocean. This conference/talk/debate wants to put on the table how to better design a GLAM strategy which includes community of editors will, GLAM partners and stakeholders interests and wills, and how can we as an organization (chapter, thematic org, GLAM or whatever) make it self-sustaibable and scalable: How to better design a mid term focus to our activities plan.
As a Free knowledge advocates organisation, should we always say YES to any partnership proposal? How can we draft a plan when no volunteers are around? How to leverage assumptions and expectations?
- Length of presentation/talk
- 25 Minutes
- Target audience
- Expected outcomes
Share our experiences on how to better design an strategy plan which includes the support of our volunteers community, our GLAMs partners will and a mid term focus.
- Will you attend GLAM-WIKI 2015 if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Johnbod (overleg) 25 feb 2015 18:39 (CET)
- Multichill (overleg) 1 mrt 2015 11:15 (CET)
- 85jesse (overleg) 2 mrt 2015 07:52 (CET)
- ESM (overleg) 8 mrt 2015 19:20 (CET)
- Axel Pettersson (WMSE) (overleg) 12 mrt 2015 14:46 (CET)
- E.Doornbusch (overleg) 12 mrt 2015 20:44 (CET)
- Susannaanas (overleg) 18 mrt 2015 13:22 (CET)
- Marta Malina Moraczewska (overleg) 18 mrt 2015 22:59 (CET)
- Add your username here.