GLAM-WIKI 2015/Proposals/Co-creation for digital heritage apps
Naar navigatie springen Naar zoeken springen
This is an open submission for GLAM-WIKI 2015.
- Submission no. GW15.1003
- Title of the submission
- Co-creation for digital heritage apps
- Type of submission
- Author of the submission
- Enric Senabre Hidalgo
- Country of origin
- Platoniq (Europeana Creative Partner)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Twitter username
- Facebook url
- The presentation will cover the experience with a set of design thinking and agile methodologies for collective creation, developed and facilitated by Platoniq with other partners in the context of Europeana Creative.
- Detailed proposal
- The aim of these co-creation workshops with "open DNA" is to collectively explore different possibilities for building projects and initiatives in connection to the Commons, in terms of open tools, data and contents. Where participants have the opportunity to generate in agile ways new scenarios, to learn and discuss about different open approaches and to prototype solutions based on their own goals, background and needs. The session will describe the results and co-creation methodology used in the context of co-designing new apps reusing Europeana content, detailing step by step its iterations and materials, as well as participant roles from different GLAM institutions, other stakeholders and representatives of Creative Industries. From presenting different apps generated this way and different scenarios and user stories, to considering participative design around user needs in digital heritage and describing the way that methodology allows to generate value, selection processes and backlogs ready for development (following the adaptation of the Scrum framework). The session will also give room for discussion and contrast with participants about the need or opportunity to generate such processes or similar ones in other GLAM contexts.
- Length of presentation/talk
- 25 Minutes
- Target audience
- Expected outcomes
- Participants will learn and be inspired by this session by getting to know different techniques and principles that can guide their I+D processes with digital heritage in GLAM organisations or communities.
- Will you attend GLAM-WIKI 2015 if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Similar slides (translated to English): http://www.slideshare.net/esenabre/cocreacin-para-apps-con-patrimonio-digitalizado-by-platoniq // Europeana Creative info: http://pro.europeana.eu/web/europeana-creative
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).